Recipe Corner: Caramel Bundt Cakes
By now you must already know that the TRU Dulce De Leche protein is my favorite flavor as a lot of recent recipes included it. But who doesn't like caramel?! So here we go again! A quick tip on baking these, as ovens can be very different from one another, you might have to adjust the bake time to make sure they do not dry out. Make sure to test the cakes after 10 minutes to see if a toothpick comes out clean on the deepest part of the bundt cake pan. If you want to make it more decadent, you can put the cake into a bowl, add a bit of hot plant milk and a small scoop of vanilla ice cream. It is divine!
Caramel Bundt Cakes
Recipe makes 2 servings
Time: 17 minutes
Ingredients for Cakes:
1/4 cup Hazelnut Flour
1/4 cup White Whole Wheat Flour
1/2 scoop TRU Dulce De Leche Protein
1 tsp Baking Powder
1/8 tsp Sea Salt
1 tbsp Caramel Sauce/Dulce De Leche
1/4 Plant Milk, unsweetened
1 Egg, whole
1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
Ingredients for Cream (optional):
2 tbsp Yogurt, unsweetened
1 tsp Caramel Sauce/Dulce De Leche
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease two mini bundt cake pans.
2) Mix dry ingredients. In a separate bowl add plant milk and heat up in the microwave for 20 seconds. Add caramel sauce/dulce de leche to the warm milk and mix. Add to dry ingredients and add egg and vanilla extract.
3) Mix until just combined with no lumps left and divide the batter into the two bundt cake pans. Tap each pan on the counter a few times to even out the batter.
4) Bake for 12-15 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Set on a cooling rack and let cool for at least 5 minutes before removing from pan.
5) For the cream mix yogurt and caramel sauce/dulce de leche until well combined. Drizzle with caramel sauce if you like.
1 serving (1 cake without cream) :
16.4 g protein
23.7 g carbs (2.3 g of sugar)
9.5 g fat
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.