Recipe by Cornelia Sabrina, @Cornelia_Sabrina on IG
What if I told you that you can have your cake and eat it too without feeling guilty? That is right,
eat cake for breakfast and fuel yourself for the day. A healthy lifestyle is not supposed to restrict
you in enjoying yourself. Just make the things you want a little better for you by making it at
home with the right ingredients. This type of dish has become Tik Tok famous recently but has
been a staple in the vegetarian kitchen for some time. You can easily make this vegan as well if
you replace the egg with a flax egg. Feel free to split this into two servings if you are carb
conscious and have it as a snack instead. Top with whatever you desire and enjoy!
Chocolate Baked Oats
Recipe makes 1 serving
Time: 50 minutes
1 scoop TRU Protein (any flavor that is not a fruit flavor will work here)
1/2 cup Rolled Oats
1 ripe Banana
1 tbsp Stevia Sweetened Syrup*
1 tbsp Cocoa Powder
1 tsp Baking Powder
1/4 tsp Sea Salt
2 tbsp Plant Milk, unsweetened
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2) Add all ingredients into a high speed blender and blend until smooth, thick and creamy in
consistency, like a thicker cake batter.
3) Add batter to a greased ramekin or small cake pan, can also be a mini loaf pan. Just keep in
mind that baking time might decrease depending on what kind of oven you have and what kind
of cake pan you used.
4) Add whatever topping you would like, I used a few chocolate chips and some raspberries but
you can add any other fruit or nuts.
5) My form was smaller and I filled it almost to the top. Bake for 40-45 minutes. If you pick a
larger form and fill only half way, bake for 30-35 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
* You can use Maple Syrup or any other kind of syrup, just keep in mind that it will increase the
macros for carbs (and the sugar) in the recipe.
1 serving (before toppings) :
36 g protein
67 g carbs (16 g of sugar)
10 g fat